CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-28T23:01:39+00:002017 Infiniti QX60 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-28T23:01:39+00:00
- BRAKE/CLUTCH FLUID FLUSH 100% REPLACEMENT OF COMPLETE BRAKE SYSTEM FLUID
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Up To 5 Quarts Of Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, Greased Hinges, And Performed A Complete Safety Inspection.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Inspect suspension and steering components, Check tire condition, Adjust tire pressure, Test drive vehicle to confirm any customer complaint. Adjust rear suspension to factory specification if applicable. Make any and all front wheel adjustments which include Caster, Camber, and Toe . perform final test drive and verify steering wheel is level and vehicle steering is back to factory specifications.
- REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER
- REPLACE FOB BATTERY
- SEE REQUESTED
- DOT #17X LMLE31 (3320) X4
JIM G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/27/2020